WINTER 2021 TARIFFS
ALL TARIFFS ARE PER ROOM PER NIGHT FOR 2 PEOPLE INCL. BREAKFAST
Low Season: 1 June – 25 June, 6 September to 26 September
Shoulder Season: 26 June – 2 July, 19 July – 2 August, 23 August – 5 September
Peak Season: 3 July – 18 July, 3 August – 22 August
- Summer: All times not included in the official snow season are at low season rates except Christmas (26th Dec 2020 to 3rd Jan), Easter and Labour weekend
- Cancellations(summer): Please note all low season summer bookings can be cancelled free of charge up to 7 days prior to arrival; and Xmas period and Easter bookings can be cancelled free of charge up to 1 month prior to arrival
- Breakfasts: Continental in low season and continental and cooked breakfasts in peak and shoulder seasons
- Extra people: for the Mezzanine Suite there is an added cost for extra individuals. $100, $125 and $150 for low shoulder and peak season respectively
- Dinner packages: 2 course dinners can be prepurchased at time of booking for $55 per adult per night and $20 per child per night (eating from the children’s menu)
- Children sharing with 2 adults in a Mezzanine Suite under 6 yrs stay & eat for free, kids 14 & under are half the extra adult rate.
- Mezzanine suites have a sofa bed that converts into a double bed that can sleep comfortably 1 adult or 2 children.
- All bookings will need a 50% payment within 7 days to confirm, and the balance paid 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- Payment: Deposit 50% by credit card (Visa or M/C only) or bank transfer within 14 days to confirm booking. Balance is due 4 weeks prior to arrival. Bookings made less than 30 days prior to arrival require fully payment at booking. Online bookings through our website or third party agencies require payment in full on booking.
- Cancellation Policy(winter): Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be transferred to a later date; or refunded less 10% of booking value at Summit Ridge’s discretion. Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable. Non-refundable online bookings can only be cancelled in exceptional circumstances at Summit Ridges discretion and would incur a 20% cancellation fee. All cancellations due to Victoria or Falls Creek COVID-19 lockdowns can be refunded less a 15% booking fee. All other interstate COVID cancellations while we are open and operating can only be refunded if and only if the room is rebooked, less a 15% booking fee; or transferred to a later date.