What’s happening now at Summit Ridge
The Restaurant will be re-opening with our new summer menu on Friday 27th November.
The new outdoor balcony bar will be open from 4pm and the restaurant will serve dinner from 6pm on Friday and Saturday nights with lunch on Sunday from 12noon throughout summer.
From Christmas Day through to January 3rd we will be open every night except Sunday when we will be serving lunch.
On Christmas Day we will be offering a delicious 5 course lunch or dinner for $125 per head. (Beverages not included) Lunch at 12.30pm and dinner at 6.30pm. Numbers will be limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
A deposit of $50 per head is required to secure your booking.
- Open for dinner every night from 6pm (Winter)
- Modern Australian Cuisine
- A la carte Menu – Updated Fortnightly
- Childrens Menu
- Dietary Requirements Catered for
- Public including kids very welcome
- Extensive wine list – over 200 fine wines
- Lounge Bar
- Open Fire